• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

2 months continuous of tobacco smoke - How damaging?

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
Hi all,

Question:

I am 27 years old. I have never smoked in my life until recently (call it stress or whatever), which I have smoked cigarettes fairly continuously for two months. I just said fuck it and threw out my last pack. How much damage have I done, and can it be reversed?

If you want to reverse any damage consider the following:
N-Acetyl-Cysteine
HIIT (high intensity interval training)

My auntie recently quit smoking after 20 years, at worst she was on 50+ a day.
I forced her into intense cardio sessions (intense for her at least) and provided her with some cysteine. Shes improved remarkably already!

I have been bitter at myself all day over it. Like I may have aged myself (I am a bit vain). I realized after smoking three cigarettes in a row when I woke, that I already have an addiction which I thoroughly enjoy. I do not need to pacify myself with that nonsense.

Thank you for the replies.

I wouldn't worry about it. Our lungs are organic matter, old cells are constantly dying and new ones are always being created. It'll clean itself out with time

Dude I have been smoking cigs over just the past 2weeks .
my lungs and everything feel totally different :-S
and I kinda feel sick

However . Been smoking weed for the past 2years and haven't noticed anything bad physically.

I used to smoke cigs for a few years almost everyday and when i quit i thought about how unhealthy my lungs might be, but you know what...i didn't worry about it.

I always reminded myself that there was a time when i didn't smoke and had healthy lungs...this seemed to increase the healing speed because it told my cells to time travel to a healthy state....so to speak...shifted time-lines in a neat way...

try seeing yourself before you smoked and know in your heart that you'll be ok...everything inside is fine and dandy...tip top shape...

Last edited: